Every Day: 11:00am-8:00pm
Mental Health Floors
Monday through Friday: 6:00pm-7:00pm
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays: 1:00pm-2:00pm
We strive to better serve our patients and their families with the highest quality of care, and to always improve their overall experience. We want to ensure that our patients receive exceptional medical care and treatment in a compassionate and safe environment. While you are visiting our facility, please consider the following:
- Visitors are required to obtain a visitor’s pass at the information desk.
- Visitors will be restricted if the patient’s medical condition warrants.
- We request no more than two (2) visitors per patient allowed in the room at one time.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when visiting patients.
- Visitors may be asked to depart the room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Methodist Hospital of Chicago is a smoke-free environment.
Medical, ICU, and Telemetry
11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days a week
Behavioral Medicine Units
Monday through Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day): 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.